Sunday, December 18, 2011

Whats Happening This Week!

Coming This Week
I am genuinely excited about this week. I have a few reviews, introducing a new post segment, and I will be sharing my fave Young Guy Gets Poked By Older Dude in books I read this year as apart of my 2011 Book Wrap-Up. So here's what will be causing pants losing this week.


Monday- Review for Puppy Love 3 by Jeff Erno (I love this series, one of my all time faves)

Tuesday- My fave young guys that get some serious loving from their older and sexy partners.

Wednesday- Review for Strawberries and the Beast by April Moone (I hope I don't come off too mean)

Thursday- I am doing something new that I will be calling You, Me and Yaoi (cheesy I know). I read a lot of Yaoi Mangas, so why the hell am I not sharing my thoughts on them. Its gonna be super fun. You, Me and Yaoi will happen every two weeks or so.

Friday- Review for The Forester by Blaine D. Arden.

The Weekend- I am just gonna shoot the shit. No clue what will happen I might post something (no promises).

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, I love older/younger guy stories! Can't wait to see what you have for us!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and talk to me!