Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's Happening This Week!!

Howdy folks, I hope you guys had a fantabulous week. It was crazy fun here at Pants Off, we had the Shameless Blog Hop and what a great success that was. I have some new followers and I hope to hear from you guys and get you over to the M/M side (so much fun to be had). So welcome and lets have lots of fun!

This week is a reviewing week, I think I must have only put out one review last week. So this week I am catching up, so without further rambling. Here's whats causing a pants losing this week.

Monday- It's 'Menage Monday' and this little short story was a full blown mess. I was super excited about this one causing a pants losing and it did, but the story had too many problems.

Tuesday- I am talking about my recent purchases (yeh I bought more books) and what reads I am looking forward to in February.

Also hitting you up with a review for Nowhere Ranch by Heidi Cullinan which was pure awesmazingness.


Wednesday- A review for Kidnapped by Megan Derr. I am still trying to wrap my brain around this one @__@.

Thursday- Review for Marked by Joely Skye just cause I am in the mood for some PNR.


Friday- I think I forgot all about this post last week. So now I am posting my fave online fics or fanfics. Some of them are truly great.

If I feel like posting something else I will (me spontaneous).

 
Announcements

Check out my interview with Josephine Myles, and comment and you can win a book from her backlist (her stuff is awesome) Here. Wednesday February 1st at 12:00AM contest ends.

Also don't forget to vote for the author of the week. Poll can be found on the left side of the blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!