Thursday, January 31, 2013

You, Me, & Yaoi #8: You Make My Head Spin by Kazuhiko Mishima

by Kazuhiko Mishima
4 Pants Off

Blurb: Shindo has just transferred into an extremely individualistic school. The ideal honor student, Shindo appears to sparkle with his perfect poise and presence. Yosuke, on the other hand, is the school delinquent preferring to spend his time hanging out on the school roof. But, Yosuke has a dark secret. The stereotypical tsundere, he may appear hostile on the outside, but his gruff hides a very sensitive interior - an interior that Shindo is determined to uncover!



4 Pants Off

Thoughts: I first read this manga online, but with the awesome prices from Yaoi Club, I knew I had to get my own copy. I am such a fan of high school romances in yaoi, its always cute, and with so much unnecessary angst that always makes me smile. You Make My Head Spin offers up just that.

Yosuke who thinks he’s all big and bad and Shindo who just comes in with his honesty and captures Yosuke’s heart. Throw in a couple crazy friends, a paranoid Yosuke (thinks someone’s trying to steal his man) and it’s just a down right good time.

It’s a light fun read with the craziness that can found in yaoi, and most of all it will make you smile. This manga would be perfect for beginner Yaoi readers, very light with the right amount of tenderness.

SideNote- Also comes with a bonus story


Get Interested


So Cute!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds adorable and I must have it but what is this Yaoi Club you mention?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for got to put the link in, but Yaoi Club is just a manga seller with really great prices.

      http://www.yaoiclub.com/

      Delete

Go ahead and talk to me!