Sunday, May 11, 2014

What's Happening This Week!

Omo, its been so long! I know there has been a serious amount of slacking here on Pants Off Reviews but I promise to change and will pick up the pace for reviews. Call it a series of laziness on my part and the lack of blogging feels as of late. Things will be picking up, and I hope ya'll haven't forgotten about us.


Some amazing things coming this week as well for in the future. I have a new segment that will be going live Friday of next week called "This Weeks Recs and Shit" where I'll be talking about my fave things (not just books). Also the one thing I been meaning to do for like two years and I swear to all that is holy I'm getting this thing done (secrecy).

Alright, no more rambling on and check what's causing a pants losing this week.

Reviews:
Straight Shooter by Heidi Belleau (DarienMoya)
Pick up the Pieces by Tinnean (Whuppsy)
Wood, Screws, and Nails by Piper Vaughn (Whuppsy)
The Forester II: Lost and Found by Blaine D.Arden (DarienMoya)
The Spirit by John Inman (Whuppsy)
Mirage by Tia Fielding (Whuppsy)
Daylight Again by SE Jakes (Whuppsy)



Guest Posts & Giveaways:
Book Blast: Astrally Yours by Alex Carreras
Spotlight, Review, and Giveaway: Daylight Again by SE Jakes



~Have A Great Week~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!